Natalie after being Head Girl was awarded a 3-year AUT scholarship where she gained her Bachelor of Communication Studies majoring in Public Relations. She was a communications coach and gained her teaching diploma from Trinity Guildhall, London. More recently she became a Tony Robbins, Life and Business Coach and gained her REA license to sell property.
Natalie has pioneered and built many successful businesses and non for profits, bootstrapping from the ground up.
She has over a decade of experience working for elite brands and entrepreneurs, generating millions of dollars in results. One year, she generated 4 million dollars of results for her client off the back of her innovative marketing strategies.
She is passionate about helping her clients build and create a powerful life by design and the business of their dreams so that they can create more time, money, and freedom.
She is vivacious, real, authentic, driven, strategic and full of energy and passion.
She thrives on delivering results for clients and seeing people achieve their fullest potential while finding their life’s purpose.
She is a powerful, straight shooter who leaves you both inspired and challenged.
Thanks to her background, she understands what it takes to see growth for any size company, how to conquer the competition and get a return on investment.
After a decade of experience across many different sectors in sales, management, public relations, marketing, digital advertising, partnerships, and event management she shares her exclusive valuable marketing strategies and powerful life coaching and mindset principles to help you show up and become the highest 7+ figure version of yourself!
- Bachelor of Communication Studies.
- A.T.C.L Dip teaching communication Trinity Guildhall, London.
- I have built my own nearly 7 figure business in 2 short years and helped many of my clients achieve 7 figure success.
- I have successfully event managed over 500 events and generated millions of dollars of publicity value for my clients.
- I have secured significant amounts of cash and contra partnerships for my clients.
- I successfully marketed the Auckland Arts Festival generating over 100,000 ticket sales and 180,000 attending 320 events over 19 days including 60 sold out shows.
- Increased publicity and social media engagement by 70% for Tempo Dance Festival 2018.
- Part of the media management team that help deliver over 60 million dollars of publicity for New Zealand Fashion Week.
- Managed the Marketing, PR and social media for the New Zealand Dance Trust 'Tempo Dance Festival' engaging 38,000 people. An increase of 10,000 from 2017.
- Securing Smokefree as a sponsor for Hip Hop International New Zealand from 2017 - 2022. Promoting 18 free community hip hop workshops across New Zealand and ambassador videos with millions of views.
- Sold out Russell Athletic New Zealand Fashion Weekend show.
- Founded and managed the 'Undefeated' and 'I AM UNBREAKABLE' New Zealand tours. These tours existed to raise awareness around depression and anxiety and how to reach out for help.
- Securing government contracts.
- Quadrupling the AAF and Unitec social media pages.
- Secured sponsorship and ticket sales for Unitec orientation Lipton Ice Tea 'Sounds in the Sun' attendance of 14,500 at Vector Arena.
- Promoted a SOLD OUT season of ‘GIRL’ by Parris Goebel in 2019.
- Board members and managed IDCO helping them grow from an 8 man crew to an army of 80 dancers and one of the most respected influential dance crews and companies in NZ. Securing contracts worldwide and they are now sought after choreographers all over the world.
- Tony Robbins trained life Coach
Coached through the official Cooch Training School of Anthony Robbins. Robbins-Madanes Training has trained over 10,000 life coaches to help transform individuals, couples, businesses and organizations.
- My personal story, I have overcome lots of difficult situations in my life and have learnt how to get back up again and become the very best version of myself regardless of circumstance. I’ve had to do the inner work! So, I can relate and empathise with what your facing and encourage you knowing that you too can find light at the end of your tunnel. I also love encouraging people to reach their full potential and we all need a coach to help just reach that next level in life! I will give you the encouragement, practical tools and push you need to heal trauma and achieve your dreams.
- Guest speaker in 2022 at Iyia’s Liu’s ‘Girls in Business’ event .
- Founded ‘I AM UNBREAKABLE’ and ‘UNDEAFEATED’ Tours reaching over 50,000 youth across 8 cities and 50 high school with an inspirational show sponsored by The Low Down, Auckland Council and local trusts. Over $2 million dollars of publicity generated. The interactive hip hop show featured the world hip hop champions and encouraged young people to reach out for help trying to prevent depression and anxiety.
- I have run NZ & Pacific woman movements and conferences to empower woman.
- I have dedicated 14 years of my life to trying to make a difference in the lives of others. This has always been my ultimate passion. I have been a youth worker/Pastor for 14 years in the community running programmes, events, conferences, groups, coaching and pastoring for at risk young people in New Zealand helping them to overcome challenges and live their best life.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.